Monday, August 15, 2011

Less than a week!


Hello all!
well, it is Monday the 15th and less than 5 days till I find myself on a airplane headed to Stockholm. (If you're a plane fanatic like me- its a Airbus A330-300; I know, I know, but it's a Euro airline- what do you expect!?!) I've completed the majority of my packing with just a few more things to complete prior to my trip to the airport, which is certainly helping out in making the preperation for this trip easier. It's interesting though- I find myself saying goodbye to many friends and loved ones and telling them I'll see them again in 4-5 months, something I haven't done since I was an undergrad when I was getting ready to leave for Seattle for the summer. The epic battle of excitment and nervousness is raging within me, but I'm proud to report that excitment is taking over. I cannot wait to learn more about the Nordic way of life- and see how it impacts me as a person and how I conduct myself here on out. Well- I must be going however I will be making at least one more post prior to leaving. Take care!
Jonesy

No comments: