
Hey friends and family!
Well, I am officially 24 hours away from boarding a plane to Stockholm. Last round of laundry is in the washer and I will soon be starting a long list of final phone calls to friends, family, and loved ones due to me not having a cell phone while abroad. The thought of not having a phone is creating excitement and anxiety- I haven't gone without a cell phone since I was 16 and my parents wanted to keep tabs on where I was at; but it will be great learning how to go through life again without a cell phone. Anyways, enough of that. Tomorrow will be an interesting day, with waiting around for 1 PM to show (time I will be taking off for O'Hare), sitting around for 9 - 10 hours on flight #1, more waiting around followed by flight #2 (1 hour), then arriving in Jonkoping after a bus to complete the task of figuring out when/where classes are and where I'm living and whom with. No big deal. I want to thank though my parents for helping out to make this happen. I hope I make you proud. You're the best parents I could ask for. As to my friends from NPU, BCS, Mars Hill UD, PCC, and others, you guys are the greatest. Much love to all of you. I won't be able to update until I am in Sweden, but I will let you know how everything goes. Take care and much love.
Later,
Jonesy

No comments:
Post a Comment